Lance J. Mark has been practicing law since 1975. He received his Undergraduate Degree at Miami University of Oxford, Ohio and his Law Degree from S.U.N.Y. Buffalo, graduating cum laude (top 10%) from both universities. Mr. Mark has been the Town Attorney for the town of Barre since 1988 and the school attorney for Medina Central Schools since 1998. He is also a bank attorney for Farm Credit of Western New York (ACA) and The Bank of Castile. Mr. Mark currently resides in Medina, New York.
- Lieutenant Commander, United States Navy Reserve, Retired, United States Navy.
- Judge Advocate General’s Corps, Washington, D.C. January, 1975 – January, 1978.
- Recipient of Navy Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service.
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, B.A. 1971 Political Science, cum laude.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence,J.D.,1974, cum laude, (graduated in top 105 of law school class).
- George Washington University, Washington, D.C. September, 1976 – December, 1977- L.L.M. Tax Program.
HONOR SOCIETIES AND AWARDS:
- Phi Beta Kappa; Fellow in political science and recipient of senior class prize in political science.
- Recipient of General Dynamics Corporation Award for Outstanding Achievement in Naval R.O.T.C.
- Named to the Top Attorneys in North America in 2018-2020
- Member of New York State and Orleans County Bar Associations (President of County Bar Association 1979-1980).
- Past-Member of Orleans County Community Mental Health Services Planning Board.
- Past-Member of Village of Medina Cable Television Advisory Committee; April 1988 – April, 2000.
- Past President and current Director, Medina Memorial Health Care System, Medina, New York.
- Past President and board member of Orleans County Chamber of Commerce.
- Past Vice President and current Director of Medina Health Care Foundation.